In a year that challenged us to think outside the box, AQ focused on creating resourceful content on key topics and challenges for our customers, our take on trends in the FES industry, and supporting our subscribers to maximize AQ to work more efficiently and grow their businesses with AQ. As 2020 comes to a close, we've pulled together a compilation of AQ's Top 10 blogs this year.
Below is our Best of 2020 roundup:
1. State of the FES Industry: A Data-Driven View: An in-depth look into AQ quoting metrics to provide context and insight into AQ activity during an anomalous year.
2. A Closer Look at Outdoor Dining in the COVID era: How outdoor dining trends are driving shifting business strategies for restaurant during COVID-19.
3. Leveraging Surcharge Recovery Technology to Maximize Revenue: As the importance of eCommerce has been accelerated this year, customers are leveraging surcharge recovery technology to increase revenue.
4. New Normal Leads to New Innovation in FES: The introduction of COVID 'coping' products amidst operating challenges within the restaurant industry.
5. Three Ways for Manufacturers to Maximize Online Product Exposure: Collaborating with CFI Marketing, we share the easiest and most effective ways for manufacturers to optimize how to list products online.
6. What We've Learned in the Work-From-Home Era: Our CTO shares some valuable tips for maximizing collaboration with a distributed workforce.
7. Five Reasons to Consider Energy-Efficient Equipment: This blog addresses the added value and benefits for you and your customer with the sales of more energy-efficient equipment and leveraging Energy Solutions' Instant! Rebates program to boost your bottom line.
8. Enrich Your AQ Content with Two Key Data Points: AQ's Director of Content Services addresses two important pieces - and many times overlooked - pieces of data that AQ manufacturers should provide to maintain consistency of product data across multiple platforms benefitting manufacturers and dealers alike.
9. Best Practices to Optimize Your AQ Listings: How manufacturers can quickly improve the quality of their AQ content to support their customers and increase traffic to their AQ-listed products.
10. The Next Phase of a Better Customer Experience From AQ: In addition to a new website launched in 2020, AQ also introduced MyAQ, a new portal for AQ customers to access customer-only resources like webinars and keep up with what's new at AQ.
2020 Year in Review
As we prepare to turn the page to a brand new year, we celebrate the work we did together to help keep our industry in motion.
Watch the video below:
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to our continued success with our valued customers and partners in 2021!