To import deviated pricing into AutoQuotes:
Create a custom CSV file. Your CSV file should be formatted as a table and must include a header, or first line, that defines the fields in your table
- Column 1 heading should be either Vendor Number OR Vendor Nickname. The vendor numbers and vendor nicknames can be found in the Downloads section of our website (http://www.aqnet.com/VendorNumbers.aspx)
- Column 2 heading should be Model Number and contain the model number of the item with the special pricing.
- Column 3 heading should be List Price and should NOT contain any currency symbols or commas.
- OR heading should be Net Price and should NOT contain any currency symbols or commas.
- OR heading should be Discount and should contain the discount in decimal format (xx.xxx).
- Column 4 heading should be Beginning Date and should be in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Column 5 heading should be Ending Date and should be in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Column 6 heading should be Markup and should be in numerical format with a two-character limit (xx).
* Note: The file should only have one of the three "pricing" columns (List, Discount, Net) filled out. If the file has more than one of these columns filled out, a message will display during import notifying you that the file is in the wrong format.
Making your deviated pricing import Customer specific
* To assign special pricing to an individual customer you can add a column
- Column 7 heading should be Customer Number and should only have one Customer number entered. See instructions below on how to locate/assign a customer number.
*Note: If no customer number is assigned the deviated price will be assigned to All customers.
Making your deviated pricing import Group specific
*To assign special pricing to a group of customers you will need to add an additional column
- Column 8 (If you don't add a customer column then this can be column 6) heading should be Group ID
How to setup a Customer number and or Group ID
Go to > Contacts and add your Customer number or Group ID depending on your requirements