MAP / MRP Now Available!
Inside the "Mfr Settings" screen, you now have the ability to add in a percentage off of the list price for each manufacturer's MAP / MRP requirements, along with a beginning and end date. Once updated, the price is then visible within the "Details" section of the "Catalog" screen and as it's own column in a project spreadsheet.
The steps to add in MAP / MRP percentages and dates are:
- Click on the "Mfr Settings" button in the bottom panel of AQ.
- Locate the "MAP / MRP" columns within the "Mfr Settings" spreadsheet.
If the columns are not visible, turn them on by doing the following:
- Click the "Choose Columns" button in the top ribbon.
- Locate the "MAP/MRP" column headers within the "Hidden Columns" section of the "Column Chooser" dialog.
- For each "MAP/MRP" column header, click on them so that they are highlighted pink and then press the right arrow (located between the "Hidden Columns" and "Visible Columns" sections).
- The "MAP / MRP" column headers should now be in the "Visible Columns" section and no longer appears in the "Hidden Columns" section.
- Press the "OK" button to exit the "Column Chooser" dialog.
- Insert an amount / date into each "MAP / MRP" cell if applicable.
- Once all of the "MAP / MRP" percentages and dates have been entered, press the "Save Changes" button in the top ribbon to save.
For additional AQ tech articles, please visit our AQ help page: