Adding an Additional Total
Inside the "Totals" section of the "Details" panel in AQ, you have the ability to add an additional total. You can label it as you like and include any amount. The added field will print on the bottom of reports along with the other totals. To subtract from the subtotal, you can enter a negative number. This is often used when entering a deposit total for quoted equipment.
The steps to add an additional total are as followed:
- Locate the "Totals" section within the "Details" panel of a project. ("Projects" screen or a project spreadsheet)
- Click on the "Add Additional Total" button located at the bottom of the section and a new blank cell will appear under the Installation total.
- Type a label for your new total field.
- Insert an amount in the SELL column or a percentage in the MARKUP column.
- If the newly added total is taxable, check the box under the TAX column. If not, leave it blank.
- Insert an amount in the NET column if applicable.
- Once the additional total has been inserted into the "Details" panel, the amount specified will reflect on the totals and be displayed in the report.
For additional AQ tech articles, please visit our AQ help page: https://autoquotes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us