The security of your AQ account, including login, application use, and access to stored information, is of utmost importance to us. While we have not experienced any type of security breach, we will soon be implementing a password reset to help you better protect your AQ account. We’ll send more information on the reset process and secure password options in the near future.
In the meantime, there are three steps we need you to take to ensure ease of communication and a smooth reset process (an instructional link for these steps is below):
- Make sure that your “Login Email” is a current, and valid, email address. Many of our customers with multiple licenses set up invalid emails for login purposes, such as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and so forth, as opposed to the valid emails of the people using the accounts. For the upcoming reset process (and for all future password resets), we are sending the reset information to the login email. If this email address is not valid within your email system, you will not receive the password reset email, which could result in you being locked out of your account. Therefore, your login email address:
- Must be a valid email address with an inbox
- Can be an “alias” or forwarding email address, but must go to a valid email address with an inbox
- Make sure that your AQ account “Contact Email” is up to date.
- Make sure all your other contact information, such as address and phone numbers, are correct and current.
To ensure compliance for the upcoming password reset, we ask that you update your login email, contact email and other contact information as needed as soon as practicable, but no later than Nov. 10. As stated above, we will soon send you information on the reset process.
For step-by-step instructions on updating your login email, contact email and other contact information, see our article “My Settings - Contact Information” at
Please direct any questions on this article to Customer Support at (866) 452-8324